At La Hacienda Park we comply with the Health and Prevention Protocols, implemented by the Ministry of Tourism of the Dominican Republic. For more information visit: https://protocolos.mitur.gob.do/protocolos/
Payment and Product Delivery Policies
We accept online payments with Visa, Master Card and AMEX credit card, through our secure and certified connection. The charge will be in US Dollars, and could be converted to your local currency at your country’s government exchange rate, according to the laws of your country.
Product Delivery Policy: Photo album
- After the purchase is completed, within the next 2 working days you will receive an email containing a link to download your photo album. This email will be sent to the email address you provided.
- If you do not receive the email containing the download link within the next 3 working days, you must check your Junk Mail folder, and if it is not there, you must contact us by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating your Order Number.
- Upon receiving the download link, the archive containing the album will remain available for 30 days. It is your responsibility to download the archive within 30 days. After this period of time, the archive will be deleted from our servers, so it will be no longer available.
- The album consists of a digital compressed .zip archive, containing the quantity of photos specified when you selected your album. You will need any standard unzip tool to decompress this archive before you can see your photos. Each photo consist in an individual .jpg archive.
- You agreed you have confirmed you appears on the purchased album. Eventhough, maybe some photo from a different person may also appears within this album.
- The file size is about 50-100 Megabytes, depending on the number of photos included.
- Make sure you have an Internet connection to download the file. The download time will depend on the bandwidth and quality of your Internet connection.
- Customer support time is from 9:00am to 6:00pm USA Eastern Time. Response time is 48 working hours.
- Once the purchase process is complete, you will receive an email with the details of your reservation.
- Subsequently, you will receive a second confirmation email that you MUST PRINT as a ticket in order to use the transport service and entrance to the park.
- If you do not receive the email, you should check in your Unwanted Mail folder, and if it is not there, you should contact us at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your Order number.